"What kind of results should I expect after using a waist trainer?"
This is a question we receive on a frequent basis. Unfortunately there is no definitive answer to this question, as waist training depends on a variety of factors. These factors include:
- How long you wear your waist trainers
- How often you wear your waist trainers
- What setting you are using your waist trainer on
- How consistent you are with waist training
- What kind of diet and exercise regime do you follow
- How do your genetics play a role
As these factors vary from person to person, we cannot predict the exact results you will experience after using one of our waist trainers. We can however, share the results sent in to us from our customers.
Please see our some of before and after results from our waist trainers below:
"Absolutely love it, I started off with everyday trainer and lost over a stone, didn’t fit into it anymore, so got the latex and I love it so much!"
"I have been using your waist trainer for 2 weeks and I can't believe the difference. I started on the loosest hook and it was a real stretch to get on, now I am very comfortable on the tightest one! I will be buying the latex one this week."