The Everyday Waist Trainer is the perfect waist trainer for women new to waist training. The stretchy spandex material keeps the stomach tight while allowing the skin to breathe. The highly compressive material sculpts and contours your figure. The best waist trainer corset for beginners.
- 3 rows of adjustable hook and eye closures
- Flexible boned structure
- Breathable, with air holes to promote ventilation
- High compression material smooths and sculpts your figure
- Length options: 25cm or 28cm (for women over 170cm in height).
- Slims midsection
- Aids in long term goals
- Suppresses hunger
- Improves posture
- Reduces back pain and tension
- Visibly reduces waistline, look 1 or 2 sizes thinner instantly
All orders are sent in discreet, unbranded packaging.
Looking for plus size? Our Latex Waist Trainer goes up to UK 22.
We recommend buying according to your waist measurement. The waist measurement should be taken from the smallest width of your torso (usually above the belly button). The Everyday Trainer is highly elasticated so can fit half size up or down. That does not mean you should buy a size down as it may overstretch and break if you do, so please buy your recommended size according to your waist measurements (measurements shown below in table).
Our model is wearing the Size S Everyday Waist Trainer in the 25cm length.
Everyday Trainer Guide
||Waist in CM
||Waist in Inch
- We offer flat-rate low cost shipping Worldwide. Below is our shipping rates guide for our main delivery areas. If your area is not included please use your shipping cost calculator at checkout.
- FREE Royal Mail 24 Untracked aims to deliver on next working day.
- £2 Royal Mail 48 Tracked, guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days.
- £3 Royal Mail 24 Tracked, guaranteed delivery within 1 working day.
- £2 Royal Mail International Standard on all orders. This service aims to deliver within 5-10 working days.
- FREE TrakPak Tracked and Signed on all orders over £60 (or from £3 on orders under £60). This service is guaranteed delivery within 3-5 working days.
-Customs and Duty: All customs and duty fees are included in the purchase price and paid by us before dispatch. Therefore there are no delays on your parcel and no extra costs after checkout.
- FREE Royal Mail Tracked and Signed on all USA orders. This service aims to deliver within 3-5 working days.
About Waist Training:
What does Waist Training do? How does it work?
To see how Waist Training works you should take a look at the 'About' section of this website where you can read all about how our waist trainers work.
How much do the Waist Trainers cost?
Our prices start from £25. Please visit our store here: https://www.waisttrain.uk/collections/all
What size should I get?
Please check out our size guide here.
Can men use Waist Trainers too?
What is the difference between the Everyday Waist Trainer and Latex Waist Trainer?
Everyday Waist Trainer: The Everyday trainer is more elasticated and stretches to mould with your body for daily wear, although still tight enough to constrain the waist region to achieve your desired results.
Latex Trainer: The Latex Trainer is stronger, thicker and better for cardio as it encourages perspiration. As it is more constrictive than the Everyday Waist Trainer, we recommend starting with the Everyday Waist Trainer and working up to the Latex Waist Trainer.
Latex is recommended for sizes 14+ and post partum due to being more supportive for fuller ladies.
During Your Training:
Where are the directions for using the Waist Trainer located?
You will receive a guide with your order, if you have misplaced the guide please visit the section named ‘How To Use’ on our website.
Can I still eat and exercise normally while using my Waist Trainer?
Yes! We recommend following a healthy diet and exercise regime to maxmise your results☺.
Can I wear my waist trainer while exercising?
Yes, as long as you find it comfortable. If you find at any point that you feel uncomfortable, please take the waist trainer off. If you are looking for an exercise only waist trainer, we would recommend our Sweat Fitness Beltfor this.
Are there any side-effects of wearing the Waist Trainer?
We support healthy use of waist trainers for enhancing and supporting natural curves. Our waist trainers are as safe as wearing any other type of quality tight fitting clothing, as long as you are wearing the right size (this is extremely important). As with all forms of fitness and weight loss, your body does need time to rest and your skin needs time to breathe. Our products are designed to be snug but comfortable when worn safely, up to 8 hours a day.
If at any time you are feeling uncomfortable or the waist trainer prevents you from doing any type of activity, take it off. You may have to reduce the time you wear the trainer for, or you may have to try a bigger size.
Once I reach my goal, can I stop?
You can stop using Waist Train products at anytime, of course. You can always start your training regime again ☺.