The Latex Waist Trainer is perfect for women who have tried waist training before and would like a more restrictive trainer. The latex material keeps the stomach tight while promoting perspiration.
- 3 rows of adjustable hook and eye closures
- 100% Latex core with Polyester and Spandex lining
- Flexible boned structure
- High compression material smooths and sculpts your figure
- 30cm length helps pull in low hanging bellies
- Great for postpartum training
- Slims midsection
- Aids in weight loss
- Supresses hunger
- Improves posture
- Reduces back pain and tension
- Encourages perspiration
We recommend buying according to your waist measurement. The waist measurement should be taken from the smallest width of your torso (usually above the belly button).
Latex Trainer Guide
||Waist in CM
||Waist in Inch
- We offer flat-rate low cost shipping Worldwide. Below is our shipping rates guide for our main delivery areas. If your area is not included please use your shipping cost calculator at checkout.
- FREE Royal Mail 24 Untracked aims to deliver on next working day.
- £2 Royal Mail 48 Tracked, guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days.
- £3 Royal Mail 24 Tracked, guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days.
- FREE Royal Mail International Standard on all orders. This service aims to deliver within 3-5 working days.
- FREE TrakPak Tracked and Signed on all orders over £60 (or from £3 on orders under £60). This service is guaranteed delivery within 3-5 working days.
- FREE Royal Mail Tracked and Signed on all USA orders. This service aims to deliver within 3-5 working days.
About Waist Training:
What does Waist Training do? How does it work?
To see how Waist Training works you should take a look at the 'About' section of this website where you can read all about how our waist trainers work.
How much do the Waist Trainers cost?
Our prices start from £25. Please visit our store here: https://www.waisttrain.uk/collections/all
What size should I get?
Please check out our size guide here.
Can men use Waist Trainers too?
What is the difference between the Everyday Waist Trainer and Latex Waist Trainer?
Everyday Waist Trainer: The Everyday trainer is more elasticated and stretches to mould with your body for daily wear, although still tight enough to constrain the waist region to achieve your desired results.
Latex Trainer: The Latex Trainer is stronger, thicker and better for cardio as it encourages perspiration. As it is more constrictive than the Everyday Waist Trainer, we recommend starting with the Everyday Waist Trainer and working up to the Latex Waist Trainer.
Latex is recommended for sizes 14+ and post partum due to being more supportive for fuller ladies.
During Your Training:
Where are the directions for using the Waist Trainer located?
You will receive a guide with your order, if you have misplaced the guide please visit the section named ‘How To Use’ on our website.
Can I still eat and exercise normally while using my Waist Trainer?
Yes! We recommend following a healthy diet and exercise regime to maxmise your results☺.
Can I wear my waist trainer while exercising?
Yes, as long as you find it comfortable. If you find at any point that you feel uncomfortable, please take the waist trainer off. If you are looking for an exercise only waist trainer, we would recommend our Sweat Fitness Beltfor this.
Are there any side-effects of wearing the Waist Trainer?
We support healthy use of waist trainers for enhancing and supporting natural curves. Our waist trainers are as safe as wearing any other type of quality tight fitting clothing, as long as you are wearing the right size (this is extremely important). As with all forms of fitness and weight loss, your body does need time to rest and your skin needs time to breathe. Our products are designed to be snug but comfortable when worn safely, up to 8 hours a day.
If at any time you are feeling uncomfortable or the waist trainer prevents you from doing any type of activity, take it off. You may have to reduce the time you wear the trainer for, or you may have to try a bigger size.
Once I reach my goal, can I stop?
You can stop using Waist Train products at anytime, of course. You can always start your training regime again ☺.